As a registered dietitian nutritionist specializing in gut health issues, I've spent years helping people like you calm their “cranky gut”, get back to eating a wider variety of foods, and return to living and enjoying their lives.
It’s about interpreting what your body is really trying to tell you. About understanding the many hormones and chemicals and processes that are at work in your body and your gut microbiome – and how they adapt to different circumstances and change with various health conditions. It’s about learning which foods to eat and how to prepare them in easy and enjoyable ways. It’s about discovering how to work with your body instead of against it.
My coach approach helps you:
• Identify what foods (or ingredients) are making your body so unhappy.
• Discover which foods can help you feel great as well as be enjoyable.
• Learn how to choose and prepare meals and snacks that fit your preferences, schedule, and life.
• Overcome barriers that get in your way.
• Adapt when you're having to "eat on the go", eating out, or traveling.
• Develop habits, routines, and skills that keep your gut calm even after you stop working with me.