By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Casa de Sante website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Casa de Sante website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Casa de Sante at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Casa de Sante website are provided "as is". Casa de Sante makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Casa de Sante does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Casa de Sante's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Casa de Sante does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Casa de Sante may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Casa de Sante does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Casa de Sante has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Casa de Sante of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
6. Cancellation, Refund and Rescheduling Policy
7. Release of Liability for Injury or Death; Professional Advice Disclaimer; Limitation on Liability; Damages.Release Of Liability For Injury Or Death
Your Participation In Casa de Sante Sessions Is At Your Own Risk. Neither Casa de Sante Nor Casa de Sante Instructors Are Liable For Any Personal Injury Or Death That Results From Use Of The Service. You Release Casa de Sante And Casa de Sante Providers From All Liability For Injury Or Death That Results From Your Participation In Sessions Or Use Of The Service. Casa de Sante Will Not Be Liable To Casa de Sante Providers For Any Injury Or Death That Results From Casa de Sante Providers Use Of The Service And If You Are A Casa de Sante Provider, You Release Casa de Sante From Any Such Liability. In Cases Where Applicable Law Does Not Allow The Above Release Of Liability, Casa de Sante’s Liability Will Be Limited To The Extent Permitted By Law.
Professional Advice Disclaimer
You Should Not Rely On The Service As A Substitute For, Nor Does It Replace, Professional Medical Advice, Diagnosis, Or Treatment. Members Should Consult A Physician Before Beginning Use Of The Service. If You Have Any Concerns Or Questions About Your Health, You Should Always Consult With A Physician Or Other Healthcare Professional. Do Not Disregard, Avoid Or Delay Obtaining Medical Or Health Related Advice From Your Healthcare Professional Because Of Something You May Have Read On The Casa de Sante Website Or Via The Service. The Use Of Information Provided Through The Service Is Solely At Your Own Risk. Nothing Stated Or Posted On The Casa de Sante Website Or Available Through The Service Is Intended To Be, And Must Not Be Taken To Be, The Practice Of Medical Or Counseling Care.Limitation of Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event, and under no legal theory, including without limitation negligence, will Casa de Sante or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents or third party partners or suppliers be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including without limitation lost profits, data or use or cost of cover, even if Casa de Sante has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In cases where applicable law does not allow the above limitation of liability, Casa de Sante's liability will be limited to the extent permitted by law.
In no event shall Casa de Sante or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Casa de Sante's Internet site, even if Casa de Sante or a Casa de Sante authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Personal details are collected in order to allow for communication and use of service. The following information may be stored by Casa de Sante: personal details such as name, email, phone number; account details such as username and password; the description text that the user may write about him/herself; offers and requests the user has posted to the service.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.